Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big Brother time

Daddy went home and got D and Grandma Parry who flew in to come meet our new little guy. I was really excited for D to meet his new little brother. Grandma bought him a new big brother outfit and D brought a present to give to the baby.

he threw the gift to baby- yep had another "we must be gentle talk"


D said "carry my baby please" then about 2 seconds later said "ok all done" and pushed the baby away. He soon warmed up though and loved to help with the new lil guy


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah Keith said...

HOW ADORABLE! I am so happy for you! Having two is so fun, but trust me, you will have the gentle talk many times!

BRITTANY said...

Love the first family picture.

Laura Bowles said...

so cute!! you look great jill what an adorable family!

Sarah said...

I am so annoyed at how normal you look. I looked like I'd been hit by a truck and then sprayed with water and then threw up. You suck. Congrats!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.

Blog Archive