Sunday, April 11, 2010

take me out.....

to the ball game!!!
Taylor's professor did a "taking initiative" experiement and luckily for us, Taylor took initiative and ended up with two Astros tickets right behind home plate. :)
We had a lot of fun at our first major league game and even thought the Phillys beat our Astros we still found plenty to cheer about.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey looks like a blast! The only pro game I have ever been to is the Jazz! I would love to experience some other ones. You guys look like you're doing great! Glad ya had fun! It looks like you cute your hair, maybe it is just the angle though...not sure... either way it looks great.

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

looks fun! those are great seats!

Krista said...

WOWSER! I think D holds the Hutchins record for youngest to attend a MLB game OR is the little one you're carrying in that tiny tummy of yours the one who holds the record? Hummmmm....

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.