Sunday, March 14, 2010

deep fried fun

I had read that Houston is the "Fattest" city in America-- well after a trip to the Rodeo I think I know why....

there were also stands for deep fried :frog legs, alligator, chocolate chip cookies and almost anything else



Taylor biting into a deep fried Snickers bar. It was actually really good. It was melty/goo goodness inside and crispy warm outside


these "turkey legs" were everywhere- people (including us) looked like cavemen biting into massive chunks of meat and tearing it off the bone.


I can't wait for next year- I am trying the oreos!

P.S. don't tell Jillian Michaels.......she would yell -A LOT!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Aaron and Rachael said...

good memories of the Houston Rodeo! Looks like a fun time

Krista said...

This is right up my ally ... good thing I wasn't anywhere around. Looks FAB though!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What fun family activities! But yikes-some of those deep fried things....yuck! You're definitely living in Texas! Wish we could go to a rodeo together...good memories! :)

Kevin and Kerry said...

It is one of the best reasons for living in Houston!! Super fun, I am glad you enjoyed it. I think the food is the best part about it!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

holy moly....looks like nothings changed at the Rodeo!! =)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.