Monday, September 14, 2009

BYU- again

I promise that I won't blog about every BYU game, but my sweet Aunt BethAnn sent Dawson this very cute jersey (although it would be a bit cuter if it were UofU) and so I snapped a few pictures of Tay and D enjoying the game together. From the moment that we found out that we were pregnant Taylor would say "I can't wait to watch football with my boy!" Dawson was woken up from a lovely nap because the game was starting- Dawson didn't mind near as much as Mom did.


Football buddies


Because D has been a bit sick this week we decided if would be best not to infect others, and because we are TV-less the game was watched on our computer at home.- buffering right before a big play is a bummer.


TOUCHDOWN!! Touchdown was one of D's first words thanks to Grandpa Hutch!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scottfunkel said...

I wouldn't mind if you blogged about every BYU game. In fact I wouldn't mind if you blogged about every U of U game. How did they hold up against SJSU on Saturday? ;)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.