Jelly Bellies, I know that these bite size pieces of Heaven are everywhere, but here a huge display has been in every store that I have been in, yum!
Kolaches! Wow these are awesome little rolls surrounding cheese, ham, sausage, cream cheese or anything else you can think of- yum yum
I am beginning to worry that our happiness is determined largely by the food we are eating... hmmmmm
3 comments:
Yay!! I'm so glad to have updates! I missed your faces. I have heard a lot of good things about that blue bell ice cream and you know how much I love ice cream!! One day I will have to try some for myself. It looks like you guys had a great time visiting with all that family and friends! Hope you are enjoying your time in Houston!
Oh I'm glad you guys made it safe, and that now you're able to experience all of Texas' GREATNESS!! Your posts bring back SO MANY memories of when we were doing exactly the same thing! You are having a once in a lifetime experience, so even if it doesn't feel like it--enjoy it!! =) You WILL miss Texas someday--I promise =). So where did you guys end up renting? I heard you were looking in the same area where we lived. I'd love to hear all the details (what ward, apartment complex, etc.). Have fun--and keep posting!! I also love that you got to go see Sam & Sherry. We tried to while we were there, but it never worked out. How fun that'll you'll be so much closer to them too.
Oh, and my main potty training tricks: consistent reminders & candy =)
Oh, and just a few of the things we'd recommend doing while you're there:
1) Houston Temple
2) Astro's games
3) Blue Bell factory in Brenham
4) Houston Children's Museum (awesome)
5) Zoo (one of the best I've been to)
6) Pictures with the bluebonnet flowers outside of Houston
7)Pappa's BBQ
8) Miller Outdoor Theatre (great plays)
...I'm sure there's more, but that's just a few things off the top of my head. Oh this is making me miss Houston. We always have planned to go back for a visit--so maybe we'll get to while you guys are still there. =)
Post a Comment