Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Three years ago today.......

Three years down.......eternity to go! In some ways it feels like I have always been married to Taylor and in some ways I can't believe that it has been three years. Three years -and we still argue about if it is better to floss then brush or brush then floss. We may grow up someday, but for now we are having fun-EVERYDAY.




If any of you blog readers were there on our wedding day, I thought It would be fun to hear some of your memories or thoughts of the day. So if you want feel free to comment.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

wow 3 years! isnt it crazy! you guys are great together! love you!

BRITTANY said...

I was there...and I remember on our way up from cedar I realized that I had forgotten my temple recommend.. I was super paniced..luckily I got a hold of my bishop who called the temple and said I had a temple recommend and could attend. Not such a happy memory. I also remember how beautiful and happy you looked. And I remember you had a really awesome photographer at the temple who took some amazing pictures:) and since this is a really long post...I have never thought to floss my teeth before I brush..I was always just thought to brush then floss...I will have to think about which one is better and get back with ya! Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary! Why didnt you say anything when we saw you?! I hope you had a good day!

Oh, and it's floss THEN brush. :)

Unknown said...

It was a beautiful day, with a beautiful couple. That was an exciting summer! Congrats and I hope you guys had a Happy Anniversary.

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary and, just so you know, I once asked my dentist if I should brush or floss first and he told me it didn't matter, as long as I did it, so you're both right, it looks like. :)

Jacob Butler said...

Brush, then floss, then Listerine! That way your mouth isn't all nasty from all the junk you just pulled out from between your teeth (not to be gross).

About the wedding...I mainly remember thinking "Dang. Taylor's gettin' married. Can't wait 'til it's me." It was a great day!

Lisah said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I wish we could have been at your wedding. Those pictures are so great! I think it is floss than brush but then again being a dental assistant I also know it doesn't REALLY matter. Drew and I argue about which way to put the toilet paper roll on and we have been married 9 years! :) D is still cute as ever! we miss you!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Congrats on a successful first 3 years! What a neat couple you are. You are a great team. I remember on your wedding day how radiant you both were-you looked so happy and in love. Jill-I don't think you could stop smiling, and I think I remember Taylor looking a bit nervous! :) I'm so glad you two made the right choice to be married in the temple and had so much support there.

p.s. we brush then floss then mouth wash at our house :)

Josh and Sara said...

All the research shows that it is better to brush and then floss, but as long as you floss every day that is what is most important! I hope that helps!! Oh and by the way Happy Anniversary late!!!

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.