Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V day

We had a great Valentines Day, Jake and Heather watched Dawson(Thanks) and Taylor and I went to see the movie "Taken" it was very intense and it was fun to go on a date.


My sweet husband gave me some super warm and comfy slippers, I love them!

I gave Taylor hooks to hang his guitars up on the wall away from D (romantic eh, my hubby is a very practical gift guy) and made him a card of 100 reason why I love him. (I know mushy-goo, but it was fun to make)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Love day!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Very cute idea! I love the card idea. I might have to steal that from you one of these years. I know once you're married, the gifts get more and more practical I think. :) Oh well. And I love your creativity with keeping Dawson contained!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh that's so sweet! Jim is a VERY practical gift guy too. I'm thinking Taylor & Jim have A LOT in common! ;-)

This is a random mix of: adventures from teaching at Snow Canyon Middle School, weekend hikes, different pregnant belly sizes and everyday life.